Fundamental education for students who will be creating new production programs for Fanuc robotic arc welding systems. Students will leave with knowledge to write basic GMAW programs, program tactile searching, robotic teach pendant navigation and how to modify/save/load programs using the Fanuc teach pendant.
This course will teach:
- Robot Jogging
- Basic Program Structure
- How to create, modify, save and load programs
- Use of the Fanuc teach pendant
- Basic weld instructions
- Use and application of registers
- Setting up and using tactile searching
- Thru the arc tracking (TAST)*
- Multi-pass weld instructions*
- Program displacement functions and Shift utility*
- Use of coordinated user frames*
* Topics are time permitting since they are more advanced programming topics. Instruction will depend on the competencies of the individuals in the training class, therefore, no guarantee these topics will be covered.
Content: 10% classroom, 90% hands-on equipment
- Hands-On Equipment
Who should attend?
This training class is tailored for robot programmers or operators who are allowed to create and modify current production part programs.
GMAW welding experience is preferred.
4 1/2 Days
8 AM to 4 PM Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM on Friday
At Wolf Robotics
At Wolf Robotics training facility: $2,500 per student.
At Your Facility
On-site duration is typically reduced to 3 ½ days to allow Wolf Robotics instructor travel days on Mon. & Fri.
Recommend only 2 persons per teach pendant for effective training on-site.
USA $9,450 1st shift and for $9,950 2nd & 3rd shifts
Canada or Mexico $9,950 1st shift